is the Better Choice?
It's Durable & Long-lasting
It's Dependable with Added Features
It Saves you more on Energy
One of the Best After Sales Service
Built & Tested for Philippine Weather Conditions.
Tested by DTI Recognized labs.
With Energy Savings Plug to bring convenience to
Best Guarantee & quick response anytime of
is Durable & Long-Lasting
Built & Tested for Philippine Weather Conditions
With Anti-Rust & Corrosion
1. Evaporator coil
2. Condenser coil
3. Fan motor
1. With Durakote Protection - Protective Coating on the aircon's 5 major parts!
2. With its thicker paint - More coating for more protection for the unit!
Made by Filipinos for Filipinos!
is Dependable with Added Features!
1. Tested by DTI Recognized Labs
2. Tested under the harshest Philippine Weather Conditions
3. The only AC company with 10 test labs in the Philippines
4. Eco-Friendly R410A refrigerant
5. Reader’s Digest Award- Most Trusted Brand (Gold)
Energy Savings Plug (ESP)
Your steps to higher energy savings!
Brings convenience to the user. It alternates electricity usage between aircon and fan thereby lowering electricity consumption.
1. Plug your electric fan to the Energy Savings Plug.
2. Set the timer on the Condura air conditioner.
3. When the timer runs out, your fan automatically turns on. The fan continues to circulate the cool air thereby lowering your original power consumption.
saves you more on energy!
Simply contact Concepcion-Carrier Customer Care:
Best guarantee & quick response anytime of the day.
Choose your Product
for PLDT Subscribers
IDEAL AIRCON FOR YOU
Air Conditioners NOW.
Use our Store Finder to locate the nearest store:
Choose the better choice. Choose Condura
Follow us on
Concepcion-Carrier Air Conditioning Company (CCAC) Km 20 East Service Road, South Superhighway, Alabang, Muntinlupa
Live Web Chat
To talk to a customer service person,
Condura has a live webchat at the lower right corner of the screen.
Our Customer Contact Center is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to answer all your concerns regarding our product and services.
You can contact us through various channels below:
(02) 863-5555 (Metro Manila)
1800-10-888-8888 for PLDT subscribers